Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Thrifty Finds: Velvet Matador Bolero and Tuxedo Shirt



This matador jacket (or bolero if you prefer) was purchased at a consignment shop called "Classy Rags." It was $11.50 which is kind of pricey for me when it comes to used items, but I kept thinking I'd regret not getting it. I am definitely going back there, because there were some really gaudy silk blazers that I am remorseful for not owning. The tuxedo shirt is from the CVAS thrift store, and it was purchased during a "fill-a-paper-bag-for-$5" sale.



Check out the cool detailing! Very soft, but a tad bit big on me. I'll still wear it. Reminds me of this:

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="526" caption="See the gold cording detail."][/caption]

I really want to get some photos of my outfits but every chance I get it's overcast and/or my stupid camera is non-compliant. Don't get a Fujifilm Finepix S1800. It's outdated now, so you probably won't anyway, but just a heads up -- the on/off switches malfunction.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment