Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Thrifty Find: John Lennon Lady Gaga Sunglasses for $1!

That's right $1. Now I'm not gonna claim that they are of the utmost quality... but, seriously, they were $1.


Dollar Tree (my current place of employment -- hey, times are tough) has these in black, purple, and blue. I am still hoping we will get them in an a rose shade... They also have wayfarer Ray-ban style sunglasses.


Here's a silly, dramatic picture of me wearing them.



Here are some examples of celebrities wearing such glasses:


 




[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="283" caption="John Lennon wearing these sunglasses."][/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="450" caption="Lady Gaga wearing the same glasses."][/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="400" caption="An Olsen twin stepping out in these shades."][/caption]

Ozzy Osbourne also wears these glasses, but I suspect that showing it may not make them any more appealing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment