Sunday, March 6, 2011

My outfit for a trip to a consignment shop -- hype it on lookbook.nu!

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="346" caption="Click to hype and/or fan me on Lookbook.nu!"][/caption]

I wore this on Wednesday of last week when I went to a consignment shop in Carlisle called "Classy Rags." I got a velvet bolero that looks like a matador jacket, a lace scarf, and a big turtle necklace. I am waiting for a sunny day to take photos. (And for my digital camera to cooperate.)

I wore:

A pink argyle cardigan from Old Navy, that was a gift.

An old dress from high school that I got at Ross for around $10. I think.

Vintage lace-trimmed slip from a thrift store, $2.

Zebra print gladiator sandals, also a gift.

Various jewelry, including a $1 Hello Kitty bracelet from the dollar section of Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment