Thursday, August 23, 2012

Ebay Find: Metal Bird Claw Bangle

Really Big Talons

I very recently scored this sweet bird talon bangle on, believe it or not, eBay! I first saw something like this on Nasty Gal, a site I like to ogle but can NOT afford, and was intrigued but wrote it off as out of my bank account league.  And then, the amazing youtuber Jen Im of CLOTHES ENCOUNTERS wore a metal claw bangle in one of her videos. I saw how awesome yet effortless it looked on her wrist. When she said she bought it on ebay, I paused the video and went directly to ebay. I actually found the very same bracelet, bought it, and also found the one you see above. I paid $1.04 (including shipping!) for it.




And here it is with the rest of today's arm jewelry. The faceted stone ring is from Forever 21 (for $3.80) and the big weird red ring is from a dollar store in my local mall (for $0.99).


No comments:

Post a Comment