Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Thrifty Cent finally reached 15,000 views! + Street fashion Round-up

Hello all! For a very long time, this blog got a teeny tiny number of views each day. Recently, I've been getting almost 1,000 views per day, which still might not seem extraordinary but it's exciting to me to have even 100 people reading and looking at what I blog. So, within the next week or so, I will be hosting a giveaway to celebrate and help increase my followers.

For now, here are some neat outfits.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="490" caption="Lookbook.nu: Michelle L."][/caption]

I love the velvet jacket... It's like a blazer and a cardigan all in one. I love it.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="576" caption="Lookbook.nu: Heather L."][/caption]

I love sheer black blouses like this one. Only problem is I don't have one yet! I actually bought one, but I returned it because it didn't allow for much give in the sleeves/elbow/armpit area, and the store claimed they ran out. (It was the next day! They had a whole rack the day I bought it. Grr.) I have yet to find a replacement at a price I can afford. :( Anyways, I also love wearing gold jewelry, especially with black clothes. It looks so good.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="576" caption="Lookbook.nu: Chloe D"][/caption]

The makings of this outfit are simple: cotton top, jeans, clogs. However, the combination of her hair, and how good floral prints look with leather accessories (like the shoes), makes it awesome.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="428" caption="Lookbook.nu: ITSBOWIETIME $$"][/caption]

Looks like she's wearing a pirate captain jacket! Poor tail-less raccoons though.

I neglected to keep the links to the looks! :X If one of these is yours and you'd like to be linked, comment and it will be so!

That's all for now! Enjoy! Stay posted for a giveaway!!!

Comment, tweet, share! Like ThriftyCent on Bloglovin' and Facebook!

2 comments:

  1. how exciting! i hope it's not creepy that i follow your blog, but i always thought you had unique and fun style in college. plus, you're a really great writer and such a nice girl!

    this is colleen by the way, in case you didn't know haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. thebulgarianshrugsMarch 15, 2011 at 9:07 PM

    It's not creepy at all! Anyone reading my blog is a good thing! Especially people I like! Thank you! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete