Friday, February 25, 2011

Yesterday's Outfit: I have a cold.


I am wearing a few-years-old leopard cardi from H&M that I bought from the H&M store in New York ($16?), a thrifted Express button up collared shirt ($3, CVAS Thrift Store), and thrifted Converse jeans ($6, Goodwill).





 

I have had a pretty bad cold for the past few days. Definitely not looking forward to going to work tomorrow. I decided to leave the house for the first time in two days today (well, yesterday now) to venture out to a thrift store... and was delighted to discover that they were having a bag sale! Fill a bag with clothing for $5. Not bad, but they seemed to be pretty well picked over as far as cool stuff goes, so I shared the bag with my sister. I got a seventies track sweater, which is pretty awesome. I am in need of funds, so I am debating whether or not to sell it.

I can't wait until it gets nicer outside! I can't seem to get any good pictures indoors. I live in a small, crowded house with poor lighting. Also, I always make a weird face when cameras flash. I can't explain it. I just look better sans flash.

I am considering doing prodect reviews for the blog. So, with that in mind, I bought a "ball" of that nifty lip balm by EOS that I saw on Michelle Phan's YouTube, and after only hours of possessing this awesome lip balm, my dog found it and chewed it up. He really loves lip balm. (If you want to try it I found it for sale in the checkout lanes of Wal*Mart.) So, I will have to buy another, since it smelled so good and my lips are hurtin' for balm. I hate winter! I also feel it necessary to express my dire need for a camera tripod. Where can I get a cheap one? Been scouring eBay.

Today I am hooked on the song Heads Will Roll by the Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs.

No comments:

Post a Comment