Friday, February 25, 2011

Thrifty Finds: Lips Clutch from Salvation Army

I got this little clutch on a Wednesday, where all apparel is 50% off (except for the tag color of the week). It was originally $0.99, but I got it for $0.50. It reminds me of Betsey Johnson, who I've been writing about a lot lately.





It's fun, funky, and kitschy and for $0.50, well worth the cost! I've only used it a few times. I am very forgetful and pretty much need a purse with a strap or else I will sit it down somewhere and forget all about it. I know, I'm a mess.

The lips look identical (well may to the ones Betsey Johnson clutch:

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Unfortunately couldn't find a retail price for this."][/caption]

It is also a bit reminscent of those Lulu Guinness bags that are really popular with the celebrities (they are pretty sweet...):

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="421" caption="This one, encrusted in Swarovski crystals, retails at over $1,100. "][/caption]

 

No comments:

Post a Comment