Monday, February 8, 2010

Top Fashion Picks from betseyjohnson.com

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="330" caption="Betsey Johnson"][/caption]

Betsy Johnson is one of my favorite designers.  She's a designer who has been around for a long time, and isn't afraid to play with wild patterns and color combinations. I think I'll do a feature on her in the future... but for now here are my top choices from her online store. (Not that I can actually afford any of this stuff, but it's fun to dream.)

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="250" caption="Stretch Cotton Velvet Jacket, $278"][/caption]

This velvety jacket has pyramid studs for buttons and is a really interesting cut for a jacket. I want it so bad, I can't even describe it. It has a Victorian feeling to it, with the puff sleeves and high collar. There is a longer version as well for sale.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="250" caption="Rose covered clutch, $88"][/caption]

This clutch comes in both black and pink. I like the fabric roses that are covering the entire bag. I'm going through a rose phase, don't know how or why but anything with roses involved seems to catch my interest.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="250" caption="Cat earrings, $40"][/caption]

These are pretty cute. Almost too simple for me (I like obnoxious jewelry). She has ones with skulls too.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="250" caption="Black cotton peplum dress, $358"][/caption]

I really like peplum dresses because the accentuate the waist and hide any problem areas around the butt, eliminating the threat of panty-lines. Also, they just look cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment