Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day -- Winter Wear Picks

My classes are canceled today due to snow. (We had a bilzzard over the weekend, no lie. And now it's happening again.) So, here are some cozy duds to keep you warm...

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="140" caption="Black Drape Hoodie, $28"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="200" caption="Gasoline boots, $29.98"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="200" caption="Faux leather fringe boots, $24.98"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="140" caption="Purple leopard print fake Doc Martens, $54.99"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="140" caption="Chunky Demonia boots, $64.99"][/caption]

These remind me of those puffy black Chanel bags...

More of my own style coming soon... I've been dressing horribly because of all the snow here.

2 comments:

  1. This post is very old, but I just wanted to say that my friend has a pair of "gasoline" boots that she bought at a yard sale for $5.

    ReplyDelete