Thursday, September 13, 2012

More Eyeball Jewelry: Eyeball Ear Cuff

 



I am eyeball obsessed these days. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I work for an optometrist? And for some crazy reason, eyeballs are all the rage right now. I found this rad ear cuff on eBay. Seriously, people, eBay is the new frontier for fashionistas. There is a lot of crap to dig through, but you can find some real fashion gems on eBay. I got mine from this seller for $1.49.

About a week ago, I got this lovely bracelet in the mail, also from ebay:



 

The next piece I need is an eyeball ring, which I am in the process of making, once I get the ring bases in the mail. Thanks eBay!

 

 

3 comments:

  1. So I was searching for ear cuffs, saw the image of this amazing eyeball one, clicked on it, and found this blog. Not only do I applaud you for your taste in eyeball jewelry, but for your taste in blog titles as well. "Thrifty Cent"... so awesome.

    ReplyDelete