Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Fashion: Dali Art Gallery Exhibition

Getting dressed up for openings for the art gallery that I work for at college is a lot of fun. Not to say that the art is somehow less important. I really enjoy fine art, and this particular exhibition was a collection of Salvador Dali prints illustrating The Divine Comedy. Super cool. So here are some cool outfits from that night...

[caption id="attachment_149" align="alignnone" width="518" caption="Super cool vest and great maxi-dress."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_150" align="alignnone" width="550" caption="Gorgeous dresses!"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_152" align="alignnone" width="302" caption="My outfit..."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_153" align="alignnone" width="396" caption="Weirdly lit face, and my outfit again."][/caption]

I am wearing:

Leopard print button up top, Burlington Coat Factory, $9 ish

Faux leather waist cinching belt, Body Central, $9

Vintage leather pencil skirt, thrifted, $2

Silver faux snakeskin platforms, Steve Madden, $3o

I can't resist Steve Madden shoes. Those were expensive, but I had to buy silver shoes for my friend's wedding when I was a bridesmaid. Love them though.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this. We need to see as many art related blogs as possible and keep the arts in everyones minds. Oh and your outfit and the lighting on your face are not an issue, everyone looks great!

    ReplyDelete