Saturday, May 19, 2012

New shoes from TJMaxx







I need some new heeled shoes for work, so I picked these up at my local TJMaxx, a discount clothing store, for $34.99, a bit more than I usually pay for shoes. They normally would have retailed for a higher price in a normal store.

In some cases, you get what you pay for, and cheap shoes just don't last.  At an event for one of my work-study jobs in college, one of my shoes broke, so I was stuck wearing my snow boots for the entire evening. The shoes were $15 from K-mart. Live and learn, right?

They remind me of these shoes I have been seeing on Japanese and Chinese fashion blogs:



 

Thanks for reading, thrifters!

1 comment:

  1. Those new shoes are supercute, platforms look good on almost every one, usually a good investment.

    ReplyDelete