Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Street Fashion in Central Park, 10/08/2011 New York City

Last weekend, I took a trip to New York City with my boyfriend to visit my mother and to do some sight seeing (it was my boyfriend's first time in NYC). We explored the city and had a great time! I wore my new Dolce Vita for Target boots. I found them on eBay for only $15 including shipping! I wanted to buy them when they were available at Target, but they sold out in my size. They are actually more comfortable than my old sneakers, amazingly enough, and I was doing A LOT of walking.



We spent much of Saturday touring Central Park. I must admit, the park keeps getting nicer and nicer. One thing that never changes about New York is the fabulous street fashion. I managed to snap a few photos:









And, by a complete stroke of luck, we ran into the Occupy Wallstreet movement in Manhattan as they were leaving the park they'd been protesting in and were relocating.

3 comments:

  1. I got the SAME shoes from target! Except i scored mine for only 4$ using a free gift card i had got from some sweepstakes and code for free shipping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous!!!! They're great, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. surprisingly comfortable and versatile!!

    ReplyDelete