Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New favorite outfit...



The big, bold polka dot bolero is from a church thrift store, where you can fill a paper grocery bag full of stuff for only $2! I love that place.

Zebra cropped cardigan was from Ross (discount store) -- I think it was something like $5 because it had a tear that I eventually mended. The purple top was originally a dress but it shrunk in the wash, so now it's a shirt! It is from Susie's Deals, a store I came across in Las Vegas where everything is $5.99 and up, but nothing was really over $10. This was $9.99.  Shorts are old and from Old Navy a few years ago, and the sandals are Mossimo from Target.







H&M Vote for my blog
Vote please?

2 comments:

  1. i voted for you! love ur blog! PLEASE add me to your links <3 http://thriftybitch.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it, the polka dots are awesome!
    come follow me xxo

    ReplyDelete