Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Style: A little update...

So, earlier this past week, I graduated from college! Sad thing is, even though I have a Bachelor of Arts degree, I will still be working a crap job this summer. It's for convenience, as I want to go on vacation with my family this summer, and where I work will allow me to take off. Still, all summer, I will be job hunting for a good job. So, you can expect me to show off some thrifty finds that are job interview appropriate.

Here are some photos of my friends and I all dressed up for at 1970s themed party:

[caption id="attachment_184" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="My outfit... I was going as Stevie Nicks."][/caption]

I am wearing a vintage dress from Goodwill that I bought recently for only $4!! I added a waist belt and cowboy boots.

[caption id="attachment_185" align="alignnone" width="480" caption="Close-up."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_186" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Charlie's Angels attempt..."][/caption]

Both Sara and Kelly look fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment